Re: [tlaplus] Cannot figure out how to make editor colors like those seen in video

Hi Kevin,

I am not sure if this is your problem, but here's the solution I found:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/855b22c9-2030-44b5-8e41-01f583879e61%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Travis