Re: [tlaplus] Message "Successor state is not completely specified" when overriding a Action in Java

Hi Markus,

It's not TLA+ use case, It's little hacky, I've made a library where I can "label" Clojure code and control the scheduling of concurrent code (very basic compared to TLC scheduling). I was trying to override the actions (the translated labels from pluscal) to use the implementation code instead, but probably it really could be done using operators overriding.

I will take a look at these action overriding, maybe it's what I need \o/

I think this thread can be considered "closed", I have the necessary information, thanks :)

See ya o/