[tlaplus] Re: constructing unit tests based on tlc models (tla+ specs)

There are several ways to check the conformance of an implementation to a spec, with varying degrees of soundness and scalability. If you are interested in test generation, this is a 1993 paper I found on the subject (uses VDM specs):

Jeremy Dick, Alain Faivre, Automating the Generation and Sequencing of Test Cases from Model-Based Specifications, FME '93

- Ron