Re: [tlaplus] Using TLA VARIABLES in PlusCal algorithm

You can move the INSTANCE to a define block:

variables
  A = 1;
  VarB = 2;

define
  Foo == INSTANCE Core WITH VarA <- A
end define;

I defined VarB implicitly due to what might be a bug in the PlusCal translator, where it does not recognize INSTANCE Core WITH VarA <- A, VarB <- B as valid. I think it's the comma being a problem.