Re: [tlaplus] Syntax of cfg file

Just for the record, the pdf reader I am using is preview.app, which is the default one on mac.

The pdf version is: https://lamport.azurewebsites.net/tla/book-02-08-08.pdf

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 6:47 AM Leslie Lamport <tlaplus.ll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I downloaded the pdf file and was able to search it and highlight text with Adobe Reader.  Some other readers, apparently including the Toolbox's pdf reader, does not support those features on any pdf file.

Leslie