Re: [tlaplus] Lean vs TLA+

Hello Petar,

I am not aware of a formal comparison, but I would assume that one can construct a model of the dependent type theory of Lean in set theory, and thus in TLA+. It could make for a nice research project to make this precise. In practice, both languages are of course highly expressive.

Regards,
Stephan