Re: [tlaplus] Checking Liveness on Windows

Thank you so much for your help.

Amirhossein

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 8:48 PM Hillel Wayne <hwayne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In that case checking liveness is equivalent to checking the statement

SpecInit /\ [][SpecNext]_vars /\ SpecLiveness => SpecLiveness

Which is vacuously true. What you want is to check SpecInit /\ [][SpecNext]_vars as a your temporal formula and then make SpecLiveness a temporal property in the IDE.