Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ crashed after building .dot and .pdf file

On 17.02.20 12:41, david streader wrote:
> Sorry I should have said. I read the post and yes it looks very much the
> same  but  the work round
>
> sudo rm -rf /Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins\AdobePDFViewer*
>
> did not work.  But from rereading the post I downloaded the nightly
> build TLAToolbox-1.6.1-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.zip
> and it still crashed. david

Hi David,

until we figure out what the root cause for the crash is, please note
that you can manually generate and open the state graph:

On the Toolbox's TLC options page, add "-dump dot StateGraph.dot" into
"TLC command line parameters" (make sure to uncheck "Visualize state
graph..." to prevent the Toolbox crash).  Check the model and open
StateGraph.dot with e.g. xdot (see the attached gif).

Thanks
Markus

PS: xdot and graphviz are part of homebrew.