[tlaplus] Re: TLC reports error (undefined identifier), but it's defined...

I have a similar issue with a simple specification for an exclusive workspace lock:

In evaluation, the identifier locks is either undefined or not an operator.
line 20, col 12 to line 20, col 16 of module WorkspaceLock

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is incorrect. Anyone got any ideas?

/ Johan