[tlaplus] TLA+ to Scala compiler

Hello!

I'm interested in transforming TLA+ specs into executable code in order to test existing code against specs. I came across PGo (https://github.com/UBC-NSS/pgo) for compiling Modular PlusCal to Go. Is anyone aware of similar tools, specifically for compilation to Scala? (I think there is potentially a big market for a tool like this.) Any suggestions/direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Best,

Isaac DeFrain
RChain Research and Development