[tlaplus] States missing from dump?

Hi,

when running TLC with the `-dump` flag on the following model:

```
---- MODULE Bug ----
CONSTANTS Data
VARIABLES state

Init == state = {}
Next == \E e \in Data: state' = state \union {e}
====
```

with the following config:

```
CONSTANTS Data = "" d2}

INIT Init
NEXT Next
```

I get the following output in the dump:

```
State 1:
state = {}

State 2:
state = {}

State 3:
state = {}

State 4:
state = {d1}
```

For some reason the first three states are duplicated and two states are missing. Generating a graphical dump using `-dump dot states` gives me the output I expect:

states.dot.png

Is this a bug or is my expectation wrong? I don't have a lot of TLA+ experience yet :)

Thanks in advance,

-Leroy