Re: [tlaplus] Has anyone tried using tla+ and clang for source level model checking?

Hi Imran,

IANAE..  but I think what you get from simplifying with clang or similar will still be too low level for Tla+. If you have access to source code then it should be pretty straight forward to extract/summarise the logic by hand.
In any case, I'm interested to see how you go so please keep us in the loop,

Thanks