[tlaplus] [Beginner][Help with debug]Getting deadlock report and don't understand why

Hi
I'm trying to implement algorithm to find loops in graph .
Graph is defined as adjacency matrix or function of [1..Dim,1..Dim -> {0,1}] where matrix[x,y] = 1 is existence of edge from vertex x to vertex y
Each transition is defined with an respective operator concerning current and next states of each variable

For some reason , I'm getting 'deadlock reached' report and I don't understand why ?
My understanding from error trace is for some reason 'checkArcToBeginning' was not enabled . But I'm not sure how to advance from here

Thanks in advance for help
Lev