[tlaplus] Un-detach Spec Explorer in Toolbox

Hi, I just started to familiarize myself with the TLA+ Toolbox. While trying the behaviours of the IDE, I have detached the Spec Explorer view from main window and now I'm not able to attach it back. The Spec Explorer will be detached even I restart the IDE. The same problem doesn't seem to appear with other views, which I'm able to drag back to main window.

Any ideas? Is the problem in my lack of ability, or is it feature.