Re: [tlaplus] State sequences

hi Stephan, thanks for the suggestion. I was doing something similar using variables checking1, checking2, etc, although I prefer your approach as its more compact. Nevertheless even this approach still seems long-winded compared to what I would like to have written. I know its not possible to write it that way in TLA+, but would my solution work in principle - I thought I'd taken  care of the stuttering issue.

thanks