[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[tlaplus] util module

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to help!

Let me preface my question with: I have just started learning TLA+. I downloaded the zip 1.6.0 version and started two days ago.

I'm looking at a spec that starts with the statement: EXTENDS Integers, Sequences, util

My first question is what is this util module? Where is it located? TLA+ returns a parsing error due to it...

To naively troubleshoot, I commented it out and apparently it contains Options and the functions SeqToSet, SetToSeq, and MapSeq. I haven't been able to find any information about these functions, though the first two may be more or less obvious, from what I can tell it seems like MapSeq: Record x Seq -> Seq. What I am I missing here?

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Best,
Isaac

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/e70726dc-a969-40cb-9779-6bd8948590e7%40googlegroups.com.