Re: [tlaplus] Disabled actions for one or more modules

Hi,

thanks for your feedback.
Unfortunately, no yellow indicators found neither in the specification nor in the statistics sections.

Some properties defined in the spec were not verified i.e. not added in the Invariant section  (because I did not want them to be verified). Finally, I've added some of them (not all of them) and I don't have any warning message anymore.

Rachel