Re: [tlaplus] Is there a way print state trace in tlc when running?

On 17.09.19 01:43, Yongqiang Yang wrote:
> I am expecting 2 actions are covered by same times, but they are not,
> so I want to print state trace in each action to analyze changes. I
> can not find a way to print state trace.

Hi,

for small state spaces you can visualize the state graph, which is
activated on the Toolbox's TLC Options page.  On the command line, you
can run TLC with "-dump dot stategraph.dot" to generate the state graph
in dot notation [1].

Hope this helps,

Markus

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOT_(graph_description_language)