Re: [tlaplus] Ability to use Vim keystrokes with TLA+ Toolbox?

Hi Markus,

I have failed to installed vrapper in the latest version of Toolbox (Version 1.6.0 of 10 July 2019)
on Ubuntu 18.04 following the instructions.
(It works for the 1.5.7 Toolbox on Ubuntu 18.04.)
The configuration:

eclipse.buildId=1.6.0
java.version=11.0.3
java.vendor=AdoptOpenJDK
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -console -consoleLog

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 18.04
Codename: bionic
The error info:

./toolbox -console -consoleLog

toolbox-vim-console.png

start org.eclipse.equinox.p2.console

toolbox-vim-start-console.png

provaddrepo http://vrapper.sourceforge.net/update-site/stable

toolbox-vim-provaddrepo.png

How to fix this?

By the way, is there a plan to support vim "officially" in Toolbox?

Best regards,

hengxin