[tlaplus] Re: TLA+ Conference September 12, 2019 in St. Louis, MO, USA

The conference program for TLA+ conf in St. Louis has been published
[1].  We are looking forward to a day packed with talks about how
engineers build mission critical systems with TLA+, tools that connect
TLA+ to programming languages, and how to learn and teach TLA+.

Just a few more sign-ups [2] and the Strange Loop organizers will have
to find us a bigger room.

Markus

[1] http://conf.tlapl.us/program/
[2] https://ti.to/strange-loop/2019