[tlaplus] TLC tool Help

Hi,

I am new in TLA+, I want to write specification in TLA+ but the issue is I am confused about the tool TLC.
My specification is as follows (without keeping in view the syntax just sharing you the logic)

For example:
 Constant Month, Day

if Month \in 1,3,5,7,8,10,12 then
 1<Day<31
else
1<Day<30
end if

Above is the specification but I am confused in Model where should i write this.

1) What is the behavior spec? in single Formula?

or

2) What to check? in Properties?

Please do share the understanding or difference between these, if possible.

I have already searched this here => https://tla.msr-inria.inria.fr/tlatoolbox/doc/model/overview-page.html

But still confused.

Thanks,
Malaika