[tlaplus] Modeling Checking Sel4

I studied formal verification of SEL4 using theorem proving  It is quite extensive and requires years of manual effort I was wondering if model checking tools like TLA+ can be used for that.

Also, I observed that in addition to checking for safety and liveness properties, they also prove functional correctness, is something like that possible with model checking.