Re: [tlaplus] Re: Using TLC to model check "rule-based expert systems"

I studied expert systems informally 20 years ago so take this with a grain of salt, but from memory the systems decisions would develop various weights based on training. In an expert system a human assists (trains) the system when a decision is incorrect or not preferable.
The system you described seems more like a complex classification system if you can add rules as you go.
This doesn't really answer your question sorry...but I think others have already done so.