[tlaplus] some tiny TLA+ examples

In the course of my own learning, I put together a set of the smallest examples I could think of.  Hillel Wayne gave me some encouraging feedback, so I'm hopeful other learners might also find them helpful.  If others would like to contribute examples or ideas or corrections, that would be very welcome.

I'd also be open to contributing these to the official examples repo, but I don't know if that would be appropriate and also whether that would make it easier or harder for other newbies find and digest them?

https://github.com/lostbearlabs/tiny-tlaplus-examples