Re: [tlaplus] library of simple finite set properties?

The modules containing theorems about operators defined in standard TLA+ modules come with the TLAPS distribution, typically in /usr/local/lib/tlaps. For example, the module FiniteSetTheorems contains proofs about finite sets and cardinalities (and FiniteSetTheorems_proofs contains the full proofs for these theorems in case you are curious).

Of course, it is very likely that there are useful theorems beyond those contained in the distribution, and we welcome any suggestions and contributions.

Regards,
Stephan