[tlaplus] Re: stepwise refinement?

Well at least one problem I have is cloud related.
    I am storing my files on "Google Drive"  and working on one machine at the office and another at my home. For Module SteamM0 the tool box builds directory SteamM0.toolbox except in some situations (presumably when there is an existing directory of that name) it generates the directory "SteamM0 (1).toolbox".  This then causes the "Produce PDF Version" to fail and may be the cause of the other failure (assuming that the tool does allow the importation of modules from another Specification).

regards david