[tlaplus] New To Group

Hello,
I am evaluating TLA+ for my project and I have some questions that would be pretty basic for the group, I would imagine.
If I am in the wrong group please feel free to tell me where I should go to ask such questions.

If not, any help with the following questions would be greatly appreciated.

(1) I don't see any information on implementing safety with TLA+. Can anyone shed light on why this is the
     case and if TLA+ allows implementation of safety.

(2) I would like to cal TLA+ from my application using command line or even better some api. Is there a guide on how to do this.

(3) I would like to use the logical expressions in Lamperts lectures not the TLA+ language.

(4) does TLA+ have support for the full set of temporal operators O,<>,[ ], U (up until), W( true unless).

Thanks in advance for your help.
Tim