Re: [tlaplus] Re: Do I need a supercomputer

" I was surprised by how effective even tiny models were at finding errors.  "
This cannot be emphasized enough. In your mind, you are thinking of a database with 10,000 records but, actually, a model with TWO records is sufficient to detect the error in your spec, for example. It takes a while for this to really sink in.
"... I'm curious how this pans out in practice"
There are no guarantees but mostly (nearly always) you can do real, practical work with tiny models.
Best regards,
Nick