Re: [tlaplus] Latest release of TLA Proof System

Hello Harold,

it looks like you are running the most recent public version of TLAPS. We are preparing a bug fix release that should have appeared at the end of last year but unfortunately has been held up by a few technical issues. Also, work has started on supporting ENABLED as a first step towards reasoning about more general liveness properties, but I don't know when we'll be ready to release that.

Best regards,
Stephan