Re: [tlaplus] Re: Do I need a supercomputer

To quote Hillel "we are good at solving performance issues" especially those that can be run in parallel.
Worst case scenario: Having a spec, spinning it over night on some external machine and having a assurance that spec is well defined in the next morning - will still beat "we did not spec that and now we have an issue on production that we even don't understand how to reproduce"