[tlaplus] Re: Practical TLA+ now out

As someone although relatively new to TLA+/PlusCal. I must thank Hillel for an excellent book and extraordinarily clear web page. Because the TLC is not a sequential execution but a search of the state space the order print statements  appear on the screen cn appear to be jumbled so I have found  it very useful to concatenate print statements

 print ("Safety only Rec END " \o ToString(messOut));

also as a beginner I found it very helpful to view the state graph of my specification (you need to integrate GraphViz with the tool to produce them). But that may be more of a reflection of how I think.

regards david