Re: [tlaplus] Fairness condition for messages

Hi,

Yes, it makes sense. Now it's working. Thanks again Stephan!

Regards,
Pedro.

Your fairness condition requires that some message must be received as long as there is some message in the network. If you want to say that any message in the network must eventually be received, you have to write something like

  \A m \in Response : WF_vars(RcvResponse(m))

where Response is the (constant) set of all possible response messages that may exist at some point. Of course, for TLC to be able to handle that condition, this should be a finite (and not too big) set.

Stephan