Re: Why Amazon Chose TLA+

Hello,

Could You please send a copy also to me.

jarjuk -at- gmail

BR,

Jukka

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 10:50:21 PM UTC+3, Chris Newcombe wrote:

The following paper was presented at ABZ'2014 last week, and is now available in the conference proceedings:

               Newcombe, C.,  Why Amazon Chose TLA+,  in  Abstract State Machines, Alloy, B, TLA, VDM, and Z Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8477, 2014, pp 25-39;
               http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-662-43652-3_3

I'm happy to provide copies privately on request.

The above is a partner to our other paper, "Use of Formal Methods at Amazon Web Services", which is currently available via the TLA+ home page.  See earlier post: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tlaplus/bPlvP1V5hyk/0xPGIrpb7wUJ

regards,
Chris