How can I verify spec satisfies the properties for infinite states?

Hello,

I wonder how can I verify spec satisfies the properties for infinite states.
In my spec, there are infinitely states so TLC is executed infinitely.
In this case, I wonder how can I verify spec satisfies the properties.

For example,
I want to prove "Theorem Spec  => []TypeInv".
When i check by the bound length constraint because of infinite states, TypeInV is satisfied.
But, I think it can be not proved that spec satisfies the properties for infinitely states by this bounded checking.

Thanks,
Juliet