Re: How to read the graph generated by TLC? Is there a way to specify its location?

Hi Markus!
I am not used with plugins and to save time, I would like to know if I can run your code outside of Eclipse.
I had a look at it and saw that I need packages which I expect to be in the plugins directory under toolbox. When I tried to run javac on your java files, I got this as the first error:
org/lamport/tla/toolbox/tool/tlc/ui/trace/TLCTraceFileModelProvider.java:6: package org.lamport.tla.toolbox.util does not exist
import org.lamport.tla.toolbox.util.RCPNameToFileIStream

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Ouiza