Re: [tlaplus] How can I check if a variable is stable if once set

Dear Stephan,

thanks a lot for your quick reply - your answer helps! I actually even wondered how to use [][A]_e = [ A \/ (e' = e )] shown in the TLA "cheat sheet" as it is in fact just what I want to check. But I didn't manage to compile the formula correctly. More inline