Re: teaching TLA

I think tlaplus is a nice trip do to. But it's just like China, maybe, sometimes, you can
consider something a bit longer than a two-day round trip.

You can also obviously have a two-day trip and then come back home, tell your trip
to some friends, think, go to the library to find information and understand
what you have seen,  and then go to China a second time  for one
month, come back home, think, go to France, come back home, think, go to China
for the third time with your wife this time, pay a visit the Tiananmen square.

After all it's a civilization that is several millennia old.

Well I stop. I feel I make my case worse.

--
FL