Re: TLC and RealTime

Hi Leslie, thanks for the quick reply.  I believe our case is one which would benefit from true real-time checking.  Briefly, we have two classes of real-time constraints: those which arise from end-user requirements (e.g. a data processing rate or latency guarantee); and those which arise from internal communication (e.g., ensure systems A and B do not livelock due to incompatible timeouts).  Otherwise I agree that simply modeling timeouts as an optional action would suffice.

I did see "Real Time is Really Simple" but did not realize it was detailing a different method than the RealTime module uses.  I will give it a read this weekend, thanks!

- Chris