Re: Why model-checking of DieHarder does not end, but PDieHard does?

1. If every jug must contain an integral amount of water between 0 and
its capacity, how many possible reachable states are there?

2. How many reachable states did TLC find before you stopped it?

3. What can you deduce from your answers to 1 & 2?

4. Does your answer to 3 suggest how you can use TLC to help you
figure out what's wrong?

----

Many years ago I read a book on differential geometry.  The book was full
of errors.  I couldn't believe anything it said.  I had to check everything
and, if it was wrong, I had to figure out how to correct it.  No other book
ever taught me as much as that book.

Leslie