Re: tlaplus response

Dear Mr. Singh,

Thank you for your interest.  I will contact you privately to see if something can be arranged.

Leslie Lamport

On Sunday, August 11, 2013 4:17:24 AM UTC-8, Neha Singh wrote:
Hello Sir,
I am a B.Tech 4th year student of JIIT Noida Sec-62.
I have studied about the tla toolbox and i am interested in creating a
new application with tla or modifying the tla tool.
I know that all the formal methods have been completed.
So can you please  guide me that what new creation i can do with tla.
I will be Thankful to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Neha Singh