Re: [tlaplus] Evaluating Complex Constant Expressions in TLA+ Toolbox

On 19.10.18 10:55, Alexander Ivaniuk wrote:
> Thank you for the pointer! I was able to resolve the issue.
>
> I created another module called "test" and imported that into
> "verification".
> image.png
> image.png
>

> At this point, I tried to run evaluation of a constant expression in
> "verification". That failed again so I imported "test" into
> "bankAccount" module that is one of the official examples and ran the
> bankAccount model. After that, I was able to evaluate SUM(10, 10) in
> both "bankAccount" and "verification". I supposed the problem was that
> "verification" did not trigger compilation of "test" at first since the
> model was empty (or I made a mistake again).

indirection" (D. Wheeler)

It sounds as if bankAccount is your root module. If you extend
verification and/or test in backAccount, the model will resolve all
operators in verification and test.

By the way, in TLA+ nothing gets "compiled".

Cheers
Markus