Re: [tlaplus] Proving partial correctness of the SetGCD algorithm in the hyperbook

Hard to tell without being able to replay the proof. (If you send me your TLA module by private email I can have a look.)

Note that ax2 is subsumed by ax1 since it asserts that some particular singleton set is finite.

Regards,
Stephan