Re: Is it correct to use symmetry set in this spec?

Great thanks.
I understand your point now.
(Sorry for the late reply.)

Best regards,
hengxin

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 9:05:52 AM UTC+8, Leslie Lamport wrote:
With your definition of priority, declare

  CONSTANT N

and write the following PlusCal spec

   --algorithm Foo {
      variable x \in Client ;
      { x := 1 div (N - Priority[x])
      }
   }

Create a model with Client instantiated by a set of 3 model values
and run the spec three times with N = 1, 2, and 3.  TLC should
report an error all three times.  Now make those model values a
symmetry set.  For what values of N does TLC now find an error?

Leslie