Re: [tlaplus] TypeOK => TypeOK' with no other assumptions

Ah, OK. Is there a list of known issues somewhere?

I went to the tlaplug GitHub page (https://github.com/tlaplus). That pins the v2-tlapm repository, but it seems it isn't being used yet. Its README suggests https://tlaps.codeplex.com instead, but that has a "Shutdown Announcement". I also found https://github.com/tlaplus/v1-tlapm, but that has no issues (open or closed) and hasn't seen a release since Jan 2016.

(I was just curious to read the log for the fix commit)

Thanks,