Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ Toolbox nightly: Periodic workspace save java.lang.NumberFormatException

On 03.12.2015 11:03, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
> might it be possible that you had two Toolbox instances open
> simultaneously? If yes, both instances might have written the same file
> concurrently causing garbage.

Hmm... possibly. I did accidentally open another instance at one time
and closed it, and I'm still getting these errors from the running instance.

On the other hand there has been no warning about opening multiple
instances of the toolbox. I've found no way in the toolbox to open
multiple unrelated specs at the same time, so users might be tempted to
open multiple instances of the toolbox.

Best regards,
Jaak