Re: [tlaplus] some help needed in running tlc in distributed mode

Hello Markus,

Thank You for Your help!

The answer solved my problem. As a matter of fact, the answer is quite clearly stated also on "distributed-mode.html", where it says "Start the Toolbox on the master computer". Should have read the manual :)

Another question: what ports TLCWorker uses?

"distributed-mode.html" says only that "It is up to you to configure your master's firewall to allow the workers incoming connections.".

Initially, TLCWorker on client could not contact then master, even though ports 10996, and 10997 were open. When I opened port range 0-65535 to source 0.0.0.0/0, client TLCWorker was able to establish connection to server.

Cheers
Jukka