Re: [tlaplus] Toolbox beta release with Unicode support

Hi,

looks like a great feature.

A first feedback from me:
- I had to increase font size from 9 to 16 pt to get windows to render the Unicode chars nicely on my lenovo t450s.
- Unicode is not rendered correctly inside /* comments which makes commented code unreadable as the parser detects the characters and changes them to ? boxes. I suppose the intention is that comments should either be parsed correctly or not all what ever seems to be more intuitive. I would prefer the first option.

Best regards,
Christian