TLA+ community meeting at FLOC 2018?

We are considering organizing a meeting of the TLA+ community as a satellite workshop of FLoC 2018 [1]. The Federated Logic Conference is a major academic event related to formal logic and its applications, and FLoC 2018 will combine conferences such as FM (the major formal methods conference), CAV (automated verification techniques) and ITP (interactive theorem proving). It will take place in July 2018 in Oxford, UK.

The last TLA+ community event took place in 2014 [2]; an attempt to organize another meeting in 2016 failed to attract interest – admittedly it was planned in a rather remote location. Before we formally apply to the FLoC committee for organizing a meeting, we'd like to hear opinions from the list on whether there is sufficient interest for having a physical meeting. Suggestions for the format, such as a mix of tutorial and contributed presentations, are also very welcome.

Thank you in advance,
Stephan (also on behalf of Leslie)

[1] http://www.floc2018.org
[2] http://tla2014.loria.fr