problem with installation

hi, sorry for the probably stupid question, but i don't reach the solution...
I had buy a new computer and so I have to re-install TLA. My system is a 64-bit windows 8
but i think that  is a unusefull information
When I start the tla, the program don't run and produce this error in a log file of eclipse:
!MESSAGE An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.eclipse.core.resources (30)
!MESSAGE An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.lamport.tla.toolbox (122).
Where I have to put this file or resourse?
thanks in advance
mauro