Re: [tlaplus] How to define a Sorted Array

Hi Markus,

Thank you for the help. New model works fine.

Is there any specific reason for such a behavior?

Regards,
Piyush

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <tlaplus-go...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 25.06.2015 13:09, Piyush Bansal wrote:
> Now I am facing some different problem: no user output is printed and
> statistics also show everything as zero.
>
> You can check that attached file.

Hi Piyush,

your spec and a newly created model work fine here. Try creating a new
model on your end and see if TLC checks it. For your current broken
model, what is printed on the "TLC console"?

Best,